When Action Meets Compassion, Lives Change!
Adirondack Health is proud to provide volunteer services to its patients and visitors year round. Volunteers are an integral part of the Adirondack Health family, giving their time, talent and dedication to all who enter our facilities. Our volunteers are committed to helping provide compassionate, quality healthcare. We strive to make volunteering a rewarding and enjoyable experience while helping others in need.
What we require:
- Must commit to a minimum of four (4) hours per week for no less than six (6) months
- Must be 18 years or older (this excludes Volunteens)
- Application, background check and PPD
- Orientation prior to start date
- Must be mature and willing to adhere to policies and procedures
Junior Volunteen Program
Adirondack Health also offers a junior volunteer program. This program is designed to introduce high school students ages 14-18 to community service and potential careers in healthcare. It also provides wonderful experience to include in college applications.
For a full application and to learn more about volunteer opportunities at Adirondack Health, please contact Kelly Rutledge at email@example.com or by calling 518-897-2230. Our application can also be downloaded below.