Where: Lake Placid
Adirondack Health is offering area high school-aged athletes a Fundamental Agility and Speed Training (FAST) program under the guidance of a Certified Athletic Trainer, specifically designed to focus on balance, coordination and mobility to enhance agility and speed.
• Learn basic movement skills to improve coordination and body control
• Experience different training techniques to achieve higher levels of performance
• Focus on balance, coordination and mobility to enhance quickness and agility
• Improve strength to get more out of your skills and tactical sessions
• Learn new training techniques
Athletes interested in participating in this summer’s FAST program, please contact Dino Angelopoulos at (518)523-8589 or dangelopoulos@AdirondackHealth.org for more information.