A healthy and happy start for you and your baby.
The Stafford New Life Center provides a variety of additional support services designed to help you and your baby get off to a healthy and happy start.
- Certified Lactation Counselors and nurses trained in breastfeeding support.
- Regional Anesthesia: Spinal, Epidural, PCEA (Patient Controlled Epidural Anesthesia)
- Safe Sleep Program (Free embroidered Sleep Sack for families)
- Free Childbirth/Newborn Education Class
- Certified obstetrical nurses to care for you and your baby.
- Childbirth Classes, designed to help you begin your journey with a childbirth preparation program that includes information on labor, delivery, baby care, safety, and feeding your newborn.
For more information or to register for one or more of these services, please call (518) 897-2361.